Wherever you live in Australia, cat enclosures or cat runs are an excellent way to enable your cat to enjoy the outdoors while still being contained, during the day, and also at night. If you enclose an outdoor area that you can also use – i.e. balcony, patio, entertainment area – it will add greatly to your pets enjoyment, as well as yours. Small outdoor areas, such as villa courtyards, can be easily enclosed at reasonable cost, enabling your pet to access your home and outdoor area with you. When your away at work all day, a side of house cat run between your house and the boundary fence gives your cats plenty of opportunity to play. This means your pets are able to enjoy fresh air and sunshine, which can only be good for their general health and wellbeing. Cats also like to spend time outside at night, and an enclosure is an excellent worry-free way for them to be able to do so. They then present no danger to wildlife and, being contained, are not at risk of being harmed through cat fights, dogs, traffic, or people who unfortunately don’t like cats!
Another advantage of having a cat enclosure or cat run – if you are a bird lover, as Ken and Robyn are, you are then able to feed the wild birds without fear of your pet attacking them. Bird lovers generally will also love you for containing your cat and your cats will have endless fun watching the birds!
CatSafe cat enclosures and cat runs provide your precious pets with the following benefits:
- Protection from dogs and other predators
- Protection from other cats in your neighborhood
- Increased life expectancy, reduced incidence of disease (e.g. feline AIDS) due to cat fights, reduced injuries.
- Reduced vet bills as a result of injury and disease
- Safety from cars and traffic
- Fresh air and exercise
- Your local wildlife is protected
- Your cats are not seen as environmental vandals, but as cuddly pets.
- Your neighbours are protected from nocturnal cats and will be happy with your consideration
- On average, your precious pets will live an extra 10 years longer than cats that are not confined
- More social interaction between you and your precious cats
If you would like to receive your own cat enclosure quote please email a couple of photos together with the basic dimensions (length, width, height) to email@example.com and we will send your quote to you by return email
CatSafe quality cat enclosures are delivered to your door Australia wide with tracking by AusPost.
To give you extra peace of mind, all our CatSafe cat enclosures come with a 10 Year Netting Guarantee
Call us on 07 5477 0656 or 041 902 8883